Back to the list
• Managing intern IT Development department (15 members)
• Responsible for motivating, coaching, KPI-evaluating, performance management and HR-management (interviews with potential employees, training and development, knowledge management, career guidance and evaluation).
• Coopeartion with CTO and other technical departments in company ( Testing, Support, Cloud Infrastructure)
• Work closely with senior team members, helping to evaluate the business and technical performance of new features.
• Manage project’s scope and timeline
• Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
Relevant Experience and Qualifications: • Relevant experience on similar position at least 3 years
• Have a deep understanding and applicable knowledge of Web & Mobile app, and SaaS software dev.
• Goal orientation and persistence to achieve it.
• Leadership and communication skills.
• Good organisational, time management and prioritization skills
• Clear written and verbal skills
• English/Czech on B2/C1 level
What Do We Offer:
• Work in headquarter of international software company
• Challenging and interesting work in a great team
• Motivating salary
• 5 sickdays per year
• Long term cooperation
• Location - Thámova 166/18, Prague 8 - Karlín, Křižíkova Ⓜ